Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Q3-changing the lightning

Options
  • 08-02-2003 10:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 593 ✭✭✭

i know there's a way to make the lightning a lot thiner but i don't know the command, could anyone tell please?
    cuz i reckon it would be a lot easier to use if there wasn't so much of it on-screen

tnx

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

some of the lads use that thinshaft. what you do is zoom in so that the source of the shaft is kinda miles behind you. Do it like this (lets say ure normal fov is 100, and sens is 5):

/sensitivity 5
    /cg_zoomsens 5
    /cg_fov 300
    /cg_zoomfov 100
    /+zoom

That will have you zoomed in, but its your normal fov, everything is pretty much the same except your shaft is mad thin. You can make it a little better and more complicated to make it "per weapon", so that you can still zoom with your other guns, but the shaft is zoomed in. one of the lads that uses it (i dont) can paste in the bits from their cfg.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

you can also switch cg_altlightning from 0 to 1 or 1 to 0... I'm not sure which is thinner.

Advertisement