Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Game Editing v2.0 <update>

• 08-02-2003 10:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭

Allright, well im just taking a break from my harsh coding to inform you bunch of maggotts what im actucully doing. I have got an overall layout for the site done and also colours for it done too. The site has been totally redesigned so it looks nothing like the other one.

The features of the site will be as follows:
    • News (Will have atricles and reviews of stuff aswell as news)
    • Tutorials (Dont need to say much about this)
    • Downloads (Totally rescripted and redone. Will allow custom download categorys/folders and also allow password protection of categorys/folders)
    • Projects (Will allow admins to put up information, screenshots etc. about their currant work in progress)
    • Admin (This section will aswell be totally updated and modified with the ability for differant user levels. Also, people will be able to register online and instantly become a member of the Game Editing team, but their powers will be limited :) )

I dont know why im telling you all this, but it might be so you lot have something to look forward to, but if this is something to look forward too then you should get out more. Besides me that is. If anyone has any more ideas for the site, please tell me now and not when im finished it.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

GG Pld Shot etc etc i`ll write some articles if you like and perhaps destroy those pictures of you i have OH YES THE PICTURES!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Well, i though i might update you on my progress. I have uploaded a status page witch has the layout of the new site and also the status that i am currantly on. You can view the page at http://www.gameediting.tk. PLEASE KEEP VISITING THE SITE! I need to get 30 users to visit in 90 days or else it is removed :(

Ill update the status page as often as possible, as you can see i have completed the news section as far as the user end is concerned, i just have the admin section for it to do.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

OMG I TOTALLY LOVE IT!

Love the colors, and those status bars are "teh secks"

let me know if there's anything i can do content wise.. and i'll try and sort it :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

N1 that sites hacks my gibson :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

Drake you like vaseline on toast!,
    Site layout looks good gg winters

• Advertisement
Advertisement