Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gran Turismo 3....

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Chubby

Got the Dodge Viper, gave it lots of tune-up including this engine thingy that gave it 1k horse power. Then got the necessary license and did the last endurance race (circular track). It was an easy win with the viper and it took a little over an hour and I was awarded a corvett super car...yay. Now I am kinda bored with the game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭Kensai

I got my ****ty mazda infini to break 340 kmh(thats the 80's rx7)

Anyone else get the Polyphony001?
    Hate that car, makes it way too easy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

The GT One is the most powerful thing I have (35% complete) - 1080bhp, does 390kph, grips like mad, very stable under acceleration and braking, very powerful brakes. It also looks like an airplane with the wings taken off.

Ideal really smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭bugs

Had this game AGES ago , all i can say is , complete and utter tripe. Even the jap version feels like its running in slow motion. You get no feeling of going at 200mph at all.
    You have to drive a rubbish car for about 2 hours until you have enough money to buy something remotely good (jap versions alot harder mind you, you dont get near as much money at the start and cars cost alot more)
    By the end of the beginner league you should have one of the best cars in the game and have it fully souped up at which point the game falls on its ass, as all you win from there till pro is crap FTO's etc., theres no point in racing them, all it does it soak up all your money and make the game annoying so you end up floating around tracks with the same car. Since there are **** all tracks, you get bored as hell and throw it at a wall.... and i cant think of a better game for this to happen to.

****e

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭Kensai

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by bugs:
    start drivel

end drivel
    </font>

Somebodies having problems in the bedroom.

• Advertisement
Advertisement