Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airplane Joke.

Options
  • 09-02-2003 12:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭

This has probably been posted before, but i like it:
    George Bush, The Pope, Roy Keane and a little girl where the last people in a crashing airplane, but there was only 3 parachutes left.
    So Roy Keane steps forward, and starts saying how he's a hero to children all over europe, and he generally makes a good arguement, so they let him take a parachute and he jumps out.
    Then it was Bush's turn, he made a big speech about how he's the leader of the most powerful country in the world, and yadda yadda yadda, so they let him take a parachute and he jumps out.
    So its just the pope and the little girl left, the pope says to the girl
    "you take the last parachute, because i'm an old man who'll die soon and you have your whole life ahead of you"
    but the little girl is laughing, the pope askes her why, and she says
    "George Bush just grabbed my school bag and jumped out of the plane"

If anyones got a good bush joke post it here, dont put in bush-isms though, i've heard enough of them :)

note: incase your wondering why i didnt entitle the thread "another bush joke" it's because i thought it would give away the punch line :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,154 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

This is the quick version....

George W. Bush and Colin Powell are sitting in a cafe arguning over war stratagies when a man walk up to them.'What are ye talking about' he asks. George replies ' We're going to kill a 100,000 Iraqis and a postman'
    'Why are you going to kill a postman' the man asks
    George then turns to Colin' I told you noone would give a f*ck about the Iraqis'

Advertisement