Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Board Suggestion

Options
  • 09-02-2003 1:34pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭

How come there is no Star Trek board in the Sci-fi section of boards?

I for one would welcome such a board and would be a mod for it if needs be.

Anyone else want a Star Trek board?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

I love star trek but i would oppose the creation of such a board, the sci-fi / fantasy board has been diluted enough, take away star trek and the posts would be cut in half.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

I hate to admit it but I agree with azezil. I don't think Star Wars should have gotten its own board and the same goes for Trek. Theres no need, the Sci-fi board isn't exactly madly busy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

It would mean that those of us who actually have some form of taste don't have to be confronted with 48854 episode synopsis' of f*cking Enterprise every time we click on the SF board, mind :P

And in other new Shinji was horribly mauled by a pack of rabid nerds.

Originally posted by Shinji
    It would mean that those of us who actually have some form of taste don't have to be confronted with 48854 episode synopsis' of f*cking Enterprise every time we click on the SF board, mind :P
    Actaully, very good point!

/me PMs devore supporting creation of said star truck board

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭kingconor

It would be nice, however, as has been mentioned, the creation of a trekkie forum would destroy the sci fi forum!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

prob a silly question but whats the crack with this star trek board is it going ahead or not?

Originally posted by the-raptor
    prob a silly question but whats the crack with this star trek board is it going ahead or not?
    No, it is not.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

okely dokely then

• Closed Accounts Posts: 590 ✭✭✭herbie747

Why would you NOT have a Star Trek board??? Most of this board is Star Trek anyway. Wouldn't it make sense to get rid of the dorks that like Andromeda and Stargate so everyone can talk about the good Sci-Fi in peace?
    Freakin' Smallville has a board! WTF? Does ANYONE watch that?

• Advertisement

lol gg herbie747

ssssh.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement