Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OFP: Single Sniper Mission

Options
  • 02-08-2001 4:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Enygma was asking about this mission...it took me ages to figure it out, but here's what I learned. Only one of the Spetz Natz officers will be in the base if you make your way straight there from the IP. I took the jeep, drove it straight (due East) across the road and then got out of it in the forest. I took cover under some trees just outside the SE of the forest overlooking the base. I could see most of the base, but from here the left-hand side (North) is more important. There is one Spetz Nats officer standing in front of a large green tent, about halfway up the base from where I was looking. I left him alone for awhile. Between 18:00 and 18:05 a BMP will drive in from the North, followed by a UAZ. This UAZ will stop behind the BMP near the tent, and the other two Spetz Natz will get out, pause, and then walk over to the first guy for their meeting. They shuffle around a bit so give them a few seconds so you can learn their patterns. The first is an easy head shot, the second will be more difficult, and the third will almost certainly be on the ground by the time you get to him. He's an animal shot so take him out as fast as you can. Then go back through the forest to the jeep and save the game so you can have a bit of fun driving around and taking out a few Russian soldiers with the mounted gun. Head back to the IP and shoot those worthless Black Ops who do nothing, then radio for extraction. Done and done.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭El Marco

nice one h8 that mission is a *****

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,307 ✭✭✭richindub2

If you kill the black ops you can get a rather nifty silenced mp5 too smile.gif

Advertisement