Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

card swapping?

• 09-02-2003 3:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭

sorry if its been asked.

I want to borrow my folks sky card while they are on vacation. Do i have to take their box as well? or is it in any way possible to swap just the cards.

if it requires some sort of "marrying" to use their card with my box can i do this easily? ie is it a function on my remote/services?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 456 ✭✭jabarrett35

Hi I sorry but you will have bring you the box. A more complicated way wpuld be to ring Sky and change the box details, and as its only for holiday(unless an extented period) this seems a bit pointless. Also you have to give some reason for the other box not working.

John

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭yankinlk

thats what i was afraid of. thanks for that...guess ill have to plug in my old box and card if i wanna watch film four.

Advertisement