Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

shinji

Options
  • 29-07-2001 5:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭

when's shenmue 2 coming out for the dc?????
    they better not cancell it like b&w and half life

Comments

The current release date for this game is 30th of November 2001 .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭Zaphod Beeblebrox

sorry to bring this old post up but im bored smile.gif
    There will be no more games for the Dreamcast. Ever. That's not all though.
    Sega are sending out a Special Ops team to creep into people's houses, steal their DCs and take them away to be melted. All knowledge of the Dreamcast will be denied and anyone who talks about it will... disappear.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭OConnor

To quote from Soul Calibur (when you get KO'ed) :
    "The <Dreamcast> is seriously injured, but the soul still burns".
    About Shenmue, there was nowhere near enough setpieces / fights apart from at the very end... you learned lots of cool moves which you never got the opurtunity to use...
    that will annoy me greatly if they dont release Chapter 2...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Chapter 2 WILL be released in Europe. Sega and their distributors, Big Ben Interactive, have different dates for it though - the Sega schedule says 1 Feb 2002, while BBI claim it'll be out for Xmas.

Same goes for Phantasy Star Online 2.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭OConnor

So i will get the oppurtunity to floor a guy, chop his neck then twist round and to a front kick to the gut of the guy coming up behind.
    *yay*

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭havok*

Wondering if theres any truth to this rumour

Heard off a friend that Once dreamcast is "offically" dead, all the good DC games will be realised to Ps2, Cube, X-box ect ?

That would indeed Ro><0r

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Sega are working on new games for PS2, GameCube and Xbox, however there are no announced plans to port the existing Dreamcast titles to the other consoles (other than the few that Acclaim are doing, like Crazy Taxi).

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

uhmm DC maybe be dead but wha it gave me will live on forever

Some of the best games i have ever played have been on that console and i still think psx2 is yet to show anything to explain itself the better.

Advertisement