Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

stupidity

• 09-02-2003 4:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭

Got my bluetooth card, so testing it on a laptop before I go and buy a converter card for my pc.

I was following Brian's guide on how to establish a pairing, right up to when I was asked to enter the passcode.

I stuck in the number on the phone, then stuck in the number on the pc. However, being a twat, I didn't put in a number at all on the phone, it was in alphabet mode instead of number mode.. So i stuck in letters on the phone and numbers on the pc. Now I can't connect and can't reset the freaking passphrase !! argh.

Tried just deleting it, deleting the bond, deleting everything in the registry with the phones mac address, deleting all the files created in the application directory since installation and no go.

If I reinstall I'll probably have the same problem...

Any ideas ?

Gav

[edit]
    I was using an older version of the software. 1.07. When I upgraded, no problems. ( I had entered the value in number afterall )

[/edit]

Advertisement