Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Searchable TV listings

• 09-02-2003 6:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for a site that I can search for a particular film or show to be shown on TV (Sat or Cable)

Entertainment.ie has quite good TV listings, can anyone suggest more?

Ideally searchable for more than a couple of weeks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

http://www.mydigiguide.com/dgx/wbl.dll

MyDigiguide is good. You need to pay for your own account, but you can search for programmes in advance for free.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

If you're looking to see if a particular movie is on, go to IMDB, search for the movie and look down at the bottom left to the "on TV" link - if it's available to click, it's on sometime soon.

Better off with Digiguide though. Dogs goolies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭RainyDay

Check out PTVPlus - You can build your own customised schedule over time by specifying your preferences.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 BanjoDanjo

I agree. Possibly the best software i ever got was digiguide desktop.
    I use it all the time.
    Mark what i want to watch for the week and print it out .
    Only $5 a year i think.
    You cant go wrong for that.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭artvandelay

sky have the same listing they have on the digital box on there web site, can search and all that crap and u don't even have to pay !

Advertisement