Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MaNAkIn's Next Gigs

• 09-02-2003 7:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭

We got a few more gigs in the pipeline.

We will be playing at the drinking establishment owned by none other than Mister Bryson on february 28th. We will be joint headlining this gig with a band we are friends with from the Dungannon area. It is a friends going away party but i think it is open to the public as well. Hopefully so, ill have to ask Mister Bryson Juniour about that. I hope to see u there.

We also have a gig confirmed for March 22nd in Curlies bar ( The Cellar Bar) in the Town of Drapers. This is our first headlining gig and i guarentee you it will be memorable. We will be on for at least an hour and a half and we there are a few changes/surprises compared to the last gig. We will probably be having a support band called Anticog. Thats Michael mc Cann, Gary trainer, Huggy and sum guy from belfast. (lower sixths). Ill confirm this at a later date.

Comments

Advertisement