Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

mechanic

Options
  • 09-02-2003 8:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭

Guys...anyone know a mechanic (northside) who'd be interested in checkin out a fiat for me??.....don't want to pump money into a dud if it's not worth it....regards......(Clontarf area)...

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Samson

You should try the AA.
    I hear that their prices are actually quite reasonable for an inspection.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭Pimp Ninja

An easy bet is to go into a local garage, Clontarf Renault for example. And ask to talk to one of the mechanics, ask him if he'd like to do it for a couple of bob.

Worst he can say is no.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,714 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

dave, get your bro to get in touch with Johnny Murphy (you remember him?) on Vernon Ave.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 704 ✭✭✭rander00

well if its a Fiat, then u are pumping money into a dud.

FIAT = FixItAgainTomorrow

What model is it anyway. I know some1 with a Bravo, either `99 or `00 and he doesnt abuse it, and its giving serious gearbox trouble.

Advertisement