Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skangers with Squeaky Voices

Options
  • 09-02-2003 10:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 32

Ok I'm not usually 1 for sterotypes but has anyone noticed that there's a hell of a lot of 10-12 year old guys around town, school etc. saying s hit likeschwer, smelly rockers f uckin' get me big brudder after youwa awright! .Getting grief from scumbags your own age is bad enough.

Or maybe (hopefully) I'm just hallucinating. If I am just tell me I'm s hitin' on about nothing.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Originally posted by the happy hobo
    Getting grief from scumbags your own age is bad enough.
    [/B]

How are they giving you grief? Looking them full on and just laughing right right in their face quietens any of them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭the66electric

Speaking from my younger years, you can usual freak them out by screaming or behaving in a completely bizarre disturbfest way. Lose all inhibitions and go for it. They back off soon enough when they just don't know what to ****ing expect.

****ing little inbred bastards.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Thomas from Presence

Nothing Changes!

I remember an evening walking through Inchicore some years back with my similarly long haired bro Fintan

Kid: 'Hey hippys getcha yis er hair cut, smelly rockers! huhu'

Tom: 'Your Ma likes it long'

Fintan: 'She likes to wrap it around her tits'

<much pointing and laughing from kids gang>
    <kid, emabrassed, stares at the ground never to slag a hairy-smelly-rocker again>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Dexy

I personaly have a serious loathing for all things in a 90 degree hat. Especially the small one has anyone else noticed that kids bodies are getting smaller and there attitude getting bigger ................as time would have it a hitch in vietnam would sort em out but now we cant even do that thank you very much Mr. Ho Chi Min god i hate scobe's seriously hate the baxterds fupping pedrofiles the lot of em blooming grassholes A POX ON THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Ah in the fiftys you could beat up the little scamps :>

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Deckchair

In a thread recently someone made the mistake of asking the question "Do black people make the best music?" and the backlash could be felt all the way to...er somewhere very far away.

Is it okay to hate certain members of our commmunity?

Where's the backlash now?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Well, I think the term Skangers refers to, amongst other things, that these people are hateful people and abuse people verbally and physically. Calling a Black person a N*****, is usually meant to be aimed at them just because they're black and nothing else. Of course people do use the word Skanger in a way to discriminate against a person because of the way they look, but its not how I would use it!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

Originally posted by Deckchair
    In a thread recently someone made the mistake of asking the question "Do black people make the best music?" and the backlash could be felt all the way to...er somewhere very far away.

Is it okay to hate certain members of our commmunity?

Where's the backlash now?

They're not worth the time it took to write any of these messages... never mind a backlash.

It's one of the rare cases where I can honestly and without doubt say the world would be a better place without them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 the happy hobo

Thanks 66 electric, I tried it and they ran like the pre-pubescent, squeaky, sad, annoying, malicious scumbags they are:D

Advertisement