Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

whats the worst game ever

Options
  • 30-07-2001 8:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭

with all this talk of the best game youve ever played id like to know whats the worst game you know of mine would be choas gate a turn based strata*** game for the pc it was not very good at all

dont open ... that door- resident evil 1

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 729 ✭✭✭popinfresh

I'd have to say THPS for gameboy, I cant beleive I wasted 30seconds d/l'ing it. It was 100% ****e...But I suppose thats comparing it to the psx version..

i hate you guys......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Kairo

The Sims....the horror.

Whats really terrifying is how many people actually bought the game, and the addon-pack, and the addon-pack for the addong-pack...and so on...

Life sucks, but does it swallow?

• Registered Users Posts: 897 ✭✭✭Greenbean

The real problem with worst games ever is that I'm sure theres ton's I've played that would qualify but I only played them for about 2 minutes, and threw them away; so they're all equally crap. You could only really reason what your worst game was if you were forced to play them all.

So on games that I was forced to play (due to reviewing duties) I've have to name Action Bass for the sony playstation. No reasons given, its a waste of time me talking about it anymore

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 vacca

The Sims was entertaining for the first 10 minutes... after that it turned into the most boring game ever.

Anyone else turn to killing the residents and visitors to make the game as least playable? Stackin chairs up around the pizza delivery boy is always a good trick...

vac

• Registered Users Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

'c-12' which was recently released on the ps1 is definetly one of the worst games ever.
    it was supposed to be using the best bits of metal gear solid and syphon filter and it was atrocious. the camera work is terrible, the scenery is terrible and the english accents drove me bleedin mad.
    i could go on but suffice it to say it is a very bad game *AVOID IT LIKE THE PLAGUE*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭orangerooster

hmm there have been a lot of bad games but has any1 else played a game on the sega megadrive called atomic runner i would have said it was my worst but its a little obscure

dont open ... that door- resident evil 1

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Dominion on the PC it's ancient but it really is the worst game i ever played.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭Wolf

BATTEL TOADS ON THE SNES WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

[This message has been edited by Bard (edited 10-08-2001).]

• Advertisement
Advertisement