Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Manhands

• 09-02-2003 11:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 464 ✭✭

Im a bit of a seinfeld fan although I only started watching it about a year ago. I dont know how missed it for so long. It was one those programmes that I just presumed was crap. Its now my fave tv programme and my fave episode has to be the 'manhands' episode. Its the one when the man himself dated a chick with huge manhands. Classic:D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭smuckers

Yep The Bizarro Jerry.

Jer: would it be ok if she had hooks?
    Elaine: do hooks mame a woman attractive Jer?
    Jer: kinda cool looking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 297 ✭✭PunyHuman

One of my favourite scenes is in an ep where George is moaning about someone spelling his name with a J. Jerry replies along the lines of:

"Come on George, it's only a name. Sometimes I spell Jerry with a 'G'.....................and an 'I'!."

Fantastic.

Hahaha The Mom and Pop Store Jerry makes George even more insecure in that scene.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭b20uvkft6m5xwg

"She had ManHands"

Tis a classic line alright. It's v. unattractive when you think about it.

--
    Actaully I was looking at the Mom and Pop store the other day.
    I Love the midnight Cowboy parody at the end with Jerry as John Voight and Kramer as Dustin Hoffman- when they're off to hunt chase down Jerrys stolen sneakers

Gillian is a bit of allright but those hands (shudders like Jerry)

• Advertisement
Advertisement