Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Corolla Van

Options
  • 10-02-2003 1:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 704 ✭✭✭

Can someone please give me a site or a link with pics of modified corolla 2 doors. Or even better the commercial form of it.

I searched google and all and all i find is 20 year old crap.

Also, anyone out there have a corolla van and what do u think of it.
    Are they all 1.9`s or is there a 1.6.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Farls

Bit more detail needed man, what year is it for a start? and what do you intend on doing to it.

If its pre 00 then you can get a full kit handy enuff ie. skirts, front/back bumpers. But if its say 01 upwards your hit problems and have to get the stuff specially made to fit.

Friend of mine has a 01 3dr corolla car, he had to get all specially done apart from the front bumper i think, i can find out more of him if your interested

Farlz

Advertisement