Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

B&W addons

Options
  • 09-08-2001 2:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭

ok- I've gotten the mp3 addon to work (but it seems to only work from your playlist and not be able to bring up a dialog box to select a file... grr... requires far too much of that "planning ahead" stuff)... but as for being able to build a football pitch from a size 7 scaffold and hearing my villagers innermost thoughts when zoomed right in... nada...

is there anything special you have to do after installing these addons to get them to work?

anyone gotten them working?

anyone?

/me wants his villagers to play football frown.gif

Bard
    G'wan... giz a click

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

actually- scratch that... the 'banter' add-on is working for me, but I ain't gettin' no football pitch option...

strange... anyone get it working? have to do anything 'special'?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭DrunkLeprachaun

I gave up on all that a long time ago, but I have a couple of sugestions anyway. You might have to satisfy the buggers' need for all other buildings completely and have a huge expanse of flat land. Hang in there rolleyes.gif.

If there's one thing I hate, it's people.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

ne'er mind... sorted it oot... football pitches take EIGHT scaffolds rather than 7, as it had said... they only play footie when they've absolutely nothing else to do--- s'funny watching them...

Bard
    'First motorbike in the bible ???? ---- a Triumph --- 'Yea verily Moses struck down the ammmanites and all the land heard the roar of his triumph !!!'

Advertisement