Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Any interest in monthly rehearsal space?

• 10-02-2003 11:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭

I am toying with the idea of putting together a musicians rehearsal facility. I have not seen any in Dublin that allow musicians to rent the space for extended periods of time. That means you have to set up and break down your gear every time you want to rehearse. I think I can open a studio that would allow bands to keep the space for a month - year- whatever. That way you can come in when you want and your gear is already set up waiting for you. This also means instead of trying to bang everything out on a 5 hour marathon you could come in 2-3-4 nights a week and have really productive playing time. I think that the cost for renting this space would not be that much greater than at an hourly space. Let me know if bands in Dublin area would be interested. You can also email me directly petersl@eircom.net and check out some music www.mp3.com/creamysonic

Comments

Advertisement