Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rag week ceatharlach

Options
  • 10-02-2003 1:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭

:D Well rag week is clsoing in on itacrlow now so those of you who never experienced the madness that goes on here i reckon you make it down.....itll be gr8 craic......any1 remember last year at the bunjee jump...and remember the guy where the harness tightened while he jumped an lets just say he got his balls tied in a knot ...anywho cant wait till rag week!!!

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Last year I personally thought it was pretty crap,withthe bungee jump being the highlight,
    There were also no bar extensions granted

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭gogo

I know the guys from the student union have been to the guards this week about getting a bar extension for this year fun and festivities, but don't know if they got it or not - Me thinks not.
    Didn't think much of last year either I'm afraid.
    But the bungee jump was cool, do you remember that guy who was third or forth to go up and he barely missed the crane - jesus i was sure he was fcuked, they start moving the crane when he was hanging mid air - crazy.

gogo:)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

They got the extensions this year (according to the blurb), but with threats that they will never get them again if there is a lot of trouble from drunken students over the week! :) They got 'em because they had a different judge this year. The judge that denied them last year actually requested that they be denied this year too as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭ali.g

ah yes bar extensions....blimey ill prob be working most of that week as the foundry i think is open every nite except wednesday.....as far as i know...but befor i thread into work ill prob be in scraggs an den go to work pretty full but only right though.....i suppose i only thought last years rag week was cause it was my 1st experience of it sure well see how this years goes....tell you what was pretty **** from last year...remember the way d.i.t i think it was came down wit a busloads of students n dey went to the edge and then proceeded to go to the barrow centre....it was pretty **** the way the carlow(us) students weren allowed into their own barrow centre(not that we own it) to watch a flippin band....and then trouble was started because of the drunken state them dit students were in!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

ah rag week!! Can't wait!!
    I am thinkin of moving to carlow for the week!!
    Crashin on the floor of the friends place although with a bit of luck i will be brought home buy some sexy ladies and won't need to stay in the lads place!!

• Advertisement

well im jus gonna go out have a good time as best i can and get locked... i won be however indulgin in sexy ladies im taken...an im v.happy wit her too....now shaymis ur to go easy on those ladies u hear....hehe only jokin

Dude Did i tell you i am single Again???
    There will be no going easy of any sort goin on YA HEAR!

no your single again i thought u really liked her what happenned???

well sure didn't we break up!!
    LOOK OUT CARLA LADIES!! I'M BACK!! HeheHEheHEhe!!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

what date is ragweek strartin?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

24th

day after my 20th, celebration time.

COME ON!

*groin thrusts*

Happy Birthday in Advance Mordeth!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 VarCass

You can probably expect to be visited by a few dcu student next tuesday.... apparently our rag trip is goin down to carlow.:) Scraggs here we come!

Excellent!!!
    What are the Ladies in DCU like??
    Plentiful?? Beautiful??
    Some INfo please!
    Any Generalisation will do!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 VarCass

Very Nice :D:D:D
    Dunno how many are going down but id say there be good few nice DCU women for ya's.... just be ready to trade a few ITC women in exchange :D:D

....bleedin eck...ive just found out ive a basketball match on the 25th of this month in waterford against the IT ...the thing is that during rag week so i have the choice of going to the match coming back to carlow and go out that nite or go and stay in waterford as a few people r gonna stay der but does ne1 know if waterford is active on a tuesday night!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭ManWithThePlan

The Carlow IT(Wexford Campus) students are coming up to Carlow on the 25th!!
    Piss uppppppppp!

Originally posted by VarCass
    Very Nice :D:D:D
    Dunno how many are going down but id say there be good few nice DCU women for ya's.... just be ready to trade a few ITC women in exchange :D:D

Just bring down some DCU Chicks and we shall fight to the death!
    Winner Takes all!!

Advertisement