Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are your thoughts

Options
  • 11-08-2001 2:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭

Right I've finished my review of Star Trek: Dominion Wars for www.playerofgames.com now this is my first review for pog, so I would be very interested to know what you think of it... is it good is it bad, where could improvements be made etc.
    But before you attack me with your comments tongue.gif, some off the grammer is a bit off and will be seen to in a while...

http://www.playerofgames.com/readreviewpage.asp?id=51&page=1&t=2

have a read

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

You've spelt 'romulon' wrong (and so have I probably). smile.gif

Even though I was their captive, the Indians allowed me quite a bit of freedom. I could walk freely, make my own meals, and even hurl large rocks at their heads. It was only later that I discovered that they were not Indians at all but only dirty-clothes hampers.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Romulan?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Fidelis

You tell 'em Kaz smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 897 ✭✭✭Greenbean

Excellent, bravo, superb!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭Wolf

not bad m8 but maybe went a bit soft on it but all round goodness biggrin.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭DrunkLeprachaun

Good review, but I think you could have been more critical in the first half, and slagged it a bit. Nice work.

If there's one thing I hate, it's people.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Gives GreenHell a 50% raise.....and on another point if any of u think u could do a better job then GreenHell and would be a constant updater give me r GreenBean a email r a shout on Irc.

Cheers Crash0r biggrin.gif

Now this is a games site!!!

Advertisement