Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The International Anti-War march, Who is going?

Options
  • 10-02-2003 4:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 836 ✭✭✭

I was just wondering who is going and how is not?, u know just a kinda ratio of people. Because of recent deveolpments more people will be going (read below) so it just sparked the curiosity in me.

The Students councell in Ireland has finaly decided to back the march after much campaining by people like me (blowing my own trumpet I know but...) around colleges in Ireland. We asked students interested to contact the SUI and tell them that they wanted to be involved and wanted the SUI to be involved to. For anyone in college (I am not allowed to post this kind of thing on the college board) you SU might have a bus so u can go up. Ours (Carlow it) will ether have a bus or cheep bus tickets. If you r interested contact them.

P.S: Not that anyone actualy cares but... I have been busy being active inside the college and exams so I have not replied to the ppl who took the time to object to my points. I am not going to go diging up the old posts because I might get on mods nerves and if not... well should not be done anyways. Lets leave all that as that if u objected to me UR WRONG!!! lol (Joking)

P.S.1: Can a mod please delete the other post by me like this one? I tried to get it to be a poll but I messed it up some how :confused: Sorry about that.

Are you going to the International Anti-War march on the 15th in Dublin? 7 votes

Yes I am going to go.
    0% 0 votes
    No I am not going.
    100% 7 votes

Advertisement