Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stuck on Nightfire

Options
  • 10-02-2003 6:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭

Can anybody tell me how to complete the final level on 007 Nightfire?? I'm finding it impossible to disable all the missiles in time and I've never even had a stab at Drake cos all his spacemen finish me off first.
    Any suggestions or tips?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

From Gamefaqs:
    MISSION TWELVE: FINAL MISSION: EQUINOX. This mission is not that difficult, but the guards are pretty good and a pest in my opinion. The starting position, the platform you are on, has a map screen in the right side of the screen. When the dots turn green, go to that missile. Watch out for guards. The first missile will be the 2nd to the bottom missile. To deactivate them, keep an eye out for guards and let them raise up until a hatch opens. Shoot it three times. Do this for all of them, the last will be three at the same time, act quickly. Now a bunch of guards will attack. Concentrate on them until a cutscene shows metal crashing into the station. (Sometimes for me it seems to just be a flash of blue.) Drake will now be out will the astronauts. Use the laser on drake, he as a rocket launcher. Be
    sure to fire on astronauts in spare time. Once you destroy him, GAME: NIGHTFIRE. COMPLETE, GOOD JOB, 007. As you see, this mission was really short and easy.

More at http://www.gamefaqs.com/computer/doswin/game/32813.html

- Dave.

Advertisement