Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gulf War 2 animation

Options
  • 10-02-2003 6:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭

Gulf War 2

Amusing Flash animation from an Irishman called Dermot O'Conner now living in California that shows a quite frightening "Worst Case" outcome for the looming Gufl War.

ENN article on him and the animation

here

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

that was really great!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Scary but possibly true?

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 utopio

lol
    Really cool!!
    Hope that it won't happen, but when it will come so remember: We warned America

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

Originally posted by KdjaC
    Scary but possibly true?

kdjac

The CIA said don’t go to war, as Iraq might sell/give their weapons away to others to attack the US. I would listen to the CIA if I was in the Whitehouse, but not if I was in the oil biz.

Any way when would be the best time for any one to attack the US, it would not be when they are at war, would it???

They are stupid (as we all know :) ) as they are opening them self’s to attack.

What they are also doing is building up the anti US feeling around the world.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
Advertisement