Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Seat Ibiza for sale

Options
  • 10-02-2003 7:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭

Well after a long think about it I have finally decided to sell on my car and move up the motor ladder a bit :). So if anyone out there is interested in buyin' my car (specs below and pics will follow) PM me for more info.

Standard stuff
    99 Seat Ibiza Stella litre 3dr (its a MK3 which normally carry 00 plates)
    Metallic Racing Green
    30K miles on the clock (due a service soon which I will have done for anyone who wants to buy it)
    Full Service History with a Seat garage
    Electric Windows
    Remote Central locking

Extra's
    Full Sony xplode speaker upgrade (6x9's in the back and components in the front)
    Pioneer 8xCD Changer
    Abbes Design front bumper, side skirts and rear valence
    Colour coded handles and wing mirrors
    Seat Ibiza Cupra 16" alloys
    Bilstein suspension set-up

This car has served me very well over the past few years and it has never given me any trouble. The best thing is its a litre so its nice and cheap to insure and tax.

Right that's the spec and as I said the pics will follow. If your interested in it make me an offer by PM.

kayos

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 662 ✭✭✭Ba$tard

Oh no Kayos....

Its not because of my 'secretary' comment? :eek:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?threadid=79665

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭kayos

Nope its not cause I am getting 200BHP 1.8 20V Turbo car :cool: .....

Ahh at long last I will have a VAG 1.8T engined car. I wonder how long it will be before I get points on my licence ;)

kayos

• Closed Accounts Posts: 662 ✭✭✭Ba$tard

Which one is it?

A TT, a chipped GTi, an S3 ?

Come on ! ! Tellll meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ! :D

TT = I wish
    GTi = Hmmmm no
    S3 = na I dont have that much money and if I did I would buy a TT and still save a few bob

Keep guessing :).

Its a hard one so heres a clue: there are only 3 of them in Ireland.

kayos

• Registered Users Posts: 1,652 ✭✭✭Chimaera

Assuming you're talking about an unmodified car, I'd reckon it's the SEAT Leon Cupra R. It's probably the best handling car on the golf platform, but gets it's ass well and truly whipped by the Ford Focus RS, which also looks a whole lot better. Of course, there's also a bit of a price gap, but that's what you get for a properly engineered car :D

• Advertisement

Nope not a Leon Cupra R but close :). Any way they can not be insured over here (well not by a good few companies any way). Its a chipped Ibiza Cupra :) and dont say thats a sectarys car :).

kayos

• Registered Users Posts: 1,652 ✭✭✭Chimaera

And you think a modified car will be any easier to insure?

I have already got the quote on her and its not to bad at all (under €800), ok so I'm staying under my fathers policy for the rest of the year (11 months) but at renewal the insurance will be ~€1600 under my own name (I'll be 25, 8 years NDE with the same company and full license).

The Leon Cupra R and even the Leon Cupra are not insurable by Hib at all due to the terms on them (which is strange considering they will insure a S3 which is the same engine).

But any way back on topic how want to buy my more insurable 1 Litre Ibiza which will be getting some of the Cupra bits and bobs (suspension/alloys).

Kayos

Advertisement