Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phantom Live & Acoustic Gig Photos

Options
  • 10-02-2003 11:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭

Hi

Just posted a new selection of photos from Januarys 'Phantom Live & Acoustic gig'. All photos taken by Emily Quinn. You can view them at:

Picture Gallery

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭beretta

great pictures. i had forgotten about that night and it's craziness... it's all coming back to me now. my favourite picture is the one of sinister pete and rob taylor... sinny p is looking particularly hot hot HOT there. i'm one happy bunny.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

that bitch who sold me that naggin of vodka is in there....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 413 ✭✭karma kabbage

ahhh, phond phantasmic phun. Got some groovy photos myself on a phriends camera. but i think he may well have mentioned that all by himself. Phiend that he is.

i shall have my revenge, oh yes.........

See also how i have removed the letter 'f' phrom the alphabet? 26, just too many to remember:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 passthesalt

you used the letter 'f' in both 'myself' and 'himself'.
    not so smart.

Advertisement