Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

just a question

Options
  • 12-08-2001 9:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭

has anyone ever been to the gresham-metropole in cork if so did you see a waitress called emily she is quite the looker and shes from wales so please,please and please inform me if you know of he.

dont open ... that door- resident evil 1

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by orangerooster_2000:
    has anyone ever been to the gresham-metropole in cork if so did you see a waitress called emily she is quite the looker and shes from wales so please,please and please inform me if you know of he.

</font>

Awww it's so cute you're searching for 'he', coming out on the boards eh? Strange place but whatever floats your boat I suppose...

Also may I congratulate you for using punctuation for the first time ever in one of your posts, that single comma is just the first step on the road to a legible paragraph.

Maybe one day you too can produce a capital letter. We can only hope..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Arghsgahghghagsh. Topic locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement