Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Going to the Gigsmart Valentines Ball?!

Options
  • 11-02-2003 3:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭

Gigsmart Valentines Night Ball, Friday Feb14th Voodoo, Arran Quay

LATEST NEWS!

Given that its Valentines night some of you may want to have a meal in a private area of Voodoo for a bit of intimacy and romance in an exclusive private area ("ooooohhhhhh!")

We're going to get the restaurant upstairs in Voodoo opened up on the night!

As anyone at Voodoo last Friday can testify the food was most agreeable and a main course clocks in at a mere €6.95!
    We need five couples minimum to pull this off. Get in touch by email if you want to get involved!
    As soon as possible!!!!

gigsmart_ireland@yahoo.co.uk

If you are a single female you can also buy a dinner date with Mick from Polar for €30, profits to go to the CD fund!

That lunacy out of the way here's the confirmed list of bands serenading us on the night:

Blue Tide

Mike Got Spiked (formerly Finger Mouse)

Someday

Murder of Crows

Gary from Oz

Naked Flame (First band at the Polar Gig last week)

The Ogs (Played at the Gigsmart Christmas party, 'When a Child is Born' and 'Sweet Child O'Mine', reforming again for one more night!)

Plus special surprise guests! All playing your favourite love songs!

DON'T FORGET!!!!
    FANCY DRESS OR EVENING WEAR!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Gar_ptc

e30 for dinner wi mick....ok.....beta give me some sucky-sucky with that

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭polarbelly

i'm not worth 30 quid... gwan outta that

oh wait i mean yes, yes i am

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Thomas from Presence

Conall for from Mike Got Spiked (Formerly Fingermouse Singer/guitarist) can be yours for €30 including dinner!

Phone 085-7189920 if interested or mail gigsmart_ireland@yahoo.co.uk

Mick from Polar is still available!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭Ixidor

sounds like a treat for any luck... person.....
    i hope you get a good one mick

Advertisement