Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Curt Henning RIP

• 11-02-2003 9:58am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭

WWE.com is reporting that "Mr Perfect" Curt Hennig has passed away.

RIP...he was such a great character IMHO

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Terrible news. RIP

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Jimmy Joe Joe

From 411wrestling.com

“Curt Hennig (Mr. Perfect) was found dead earlier today in a Tampa, FL hotel room. Hennig was in Tampa, FL to work an indy show for Jimmy Hart.

No other details are currently available about this tragic story.”

There is no foul play suspected, but the loss of Hennig (44) is very sad. I was a huge fan of his character, promo’s and in-ring work. I still love to see his matches with Bret, which I consider to be some all-time classics. I really hoped that he would become a main-event player again in the WWE after last years Royal Rumble, but it obviously wasn’t meant to be.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Jimmy Joe Joe

I just came across a suberbly written story about one wrestling fan’s meeting with Mr. Perfect as a child, it really is a a nice story to reflect on one of the legends of the ring.

I urge you all to just take a couple of minutes of your time to have a read.

http://www.411wrestling.com/columns/article.php?columns_id=1721

Advertisement