Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Metallice ireland what where n when!!

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭ali.g

no probs....shoould be a good concert tho....itll b weird without newsted tho...theor currently recording a studio album should be out next sept r so i reckon.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭Megadude

Linkin Park give me th runs, maaaaaaan.

Whats Mr.Hetfield and the gang at, at all, at all?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,459 ✭✭✭Blisterman

The paper says tickets go on sale tomorrow, but i just bought some on the website, so go quick, before everyone else finds out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 697 ✭✭✭The Reaper

i got two tickets
    i got them
    NICE ONE!
    im in dept but ive got two tickets!
    man im a devious mastermind

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,841 ✭✭✭s8n

just posted on hotpress.com...........

EXCLUSIVE! The Deftones are the latest band to be added to the Summer Sanatorium line-up which steamrollers its way into the RDS, Dublin on August 20. How do we know? Because Linkin Park's Chester Bennington told us!

Yup, relaxing before their gig yesterday at the Brixton Academy, the singer revealed: "They're coming over too, which is awesome because they're one of our all-time favourite bands. Us, them and Metallica…there's no other tour like it! I'm not sure if Limpz Bizkit are doing the Ireland show as well, but with or without 'em, it's going to be so cool. Metallica are always a band I've really admired and loved so, wow, it's another big milestone for us!"

Hotpress.com was also treated to a sneak preview of their Meteora album which hits the racks on March 24 and includes 'Foreword', 'Don't Stay', 'Lying From You', 'Hit The Floor', 'Easier To Run', 'Faint', 'Figure 9.0', 'Breaking The Habit', 'From The Inside', 'Nobody's Listening', 'Session', 'Numb' and lead single 'Somewhere I Belong'.

What does it sound like? Not a whole lot different to their 16-million selling debut, Hybrid Theory, except a bit less grungey and – whisper it! – more poppy!

There's an in-depth interview with Bennington and bandmate Mike Shinoda in the March 27 issue of Hot Press. You can also hear them ratcheting to Dave Fanning on the March 19 edition of his 2FM radio show. Which, for the uninitiated, airs weekdays from 7 to 8pm.

The Hot Press Newsdesk

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭clansman

The Deftones
    Linkin Park's
    and
    metallica

thatsa a good line up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭ali.g

no... metallica
    deftones...
    thats a good line up...i like deftones (my own summer) song its class....

Advertisement