Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joska Fischler kicks Rummy ass

Options
  • 11-02-2003 1:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭

Glad to see at least some of our European foreign ministers aren't simpering American as*licking stooges.

I gotta give credit to Joska Fischler the German foreign minister who kicked Rumsfelds' ass at the recent NATO meeting telling him (as straight as only a German can) that he didn't believe the "evidence" put forward by Colin Powell.

All credit to the chap....and to think he has been proposed as a future EU president!!!!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭Turnip

_1250944_fischernewgrab150.jpg

The Americans should remind a few people of Mr.Fischer's extremist past. He shouldn't be in government.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/1250944.stm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭Wook

remember that the media is one-sided and often will only present you with whatever or whoever pays them.
    Since the UK is a close ally to USA, I would not surprise me that they received some calls from the man in the shadow.
    Conspiracy?! You betcha !
    :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭Loomer

[Joke starts here] The filthy pig probably deserved it[Joke ends]

Or maybe they trying to a new flavour to Germany's 600+ varities of wurst

• Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭dathi1

Well they're not doing it for the love of the Iraqi people...especially Chirac he'll do anything to upstage Bush and put Paris back on the map to protect his Iraqi oil contracts.
    On saying that ...yes its great to see that the Bush administration isn't getting it all its own way but I suspect Chirac will back down in the end with an abstention....hope I'm wrong.

as for Fischler and Baader-Meinhof ...sure new labour hawk Jack straw was a prominent member of anti war CND in the 70s.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Ya gots ta love France tho.... they're always there when they need us...

DeV.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 41 utopio

Originally posted by Turnip
    _1250944_fischernewgrab150.jpg

The Americans should remind a few people of Mr.Fischer's extremist past. He shouldn't be in government.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/1250944.stm

As you said: In the past.
    Fischer perhaps is the only good politican i know. Even when I hate his party.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭Bunny

Last I heard Rumsfeld had a shady past, something to do with the bombing of 3 million Cambodians? amongst many other things. Put that in your pipe and smoke it yankee pigdogs.

Advertisement