Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deus Ex(Possible Spoilers Within)

Options
  • 13-08-2001 1:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭

Whats everyones favourite moment in this time and whats your fav. areas.
    My fav area is Liberty Island and The MJ12 base.When you come out of there and relise it's UNATCO level 4:brilliant.
    Finding out P was a T(dont want to spoil) agus sinking the superfreighter were just some of my fav. moments.By the way Ev,you'll have Freespace 2 back soon(ish).

What would chairs look like if your knees were backwards?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

Yeah well i cant remember much but i do remember the fun i had with the robots in the US naval base biggrin.gif And i agree the 1st mission really sux u in

• Registered Users Posts: 820 ✭✭✭Diabolus

Here didnt u already realise that it was there?? I saw it bfore..
    Restricted Area kinda gave it away.

[This message has been edited by Diabolus (edited 13-08-2001).]

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Diabolus:
    [bWas gratuitus Max Payne spoiler here....[/b]</font>

That's just fúcking marvellous....

When I read Deus Ex, (Possible spoilers) I thought, "cool...I'll have a read" not suspecting in the least that some inconsiderate clueless gimp might come along and type **** about another game I am meaning to buy...

Fúck You, Fúck You Very Much.

Lucutus

[This message has been edited by Lucutus (edited 13-08-2001).]

LOL soz...
    Ill just edit that now...
    Woops...
    Really soz man..

indeed

FU(K U BIG TIME A$$$HOLE!!!

• Advertisement

I think that Lucutus should edit his too..
    Soz...
    I have to say that , that never occured to me that ppl might not have finished the game
    Like cmon its real old at this stage.
    I finished it on all settings..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

I still haven't finished Wolfenstein 3D.

np, I probably just won't buy it now...

Luc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Swifty

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Diabolus:

I have to say that , that never occured to me that ppl might not have finished the game
    Like cmon its real old at this stage.
    I finished it on all settings..
    </font>

Um, not everyone has the money to buy these games the minute theyre released.

Anyway back on topic.. I really liked the sub-base level. Or that cathedral in Paris.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭Conorisco

Hey Mark E

"I can't speak for command, but I'm gonna clean the place out" - Jc Denton, Deus EX

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭Conorisco

Hey Mark E you got to lurv Deus Ex
    My fav parts were on liberty Island in the tower when you sneak up on a converstaion between a NSF and tug.Killing Anna Navara and Gunther.And best of all going on that huge investegation in Hong Kong , which uncovers loads of secrets about mj12 and the Illuminati

"I can't speak for command, but I'm gonna clean the place out" - Jc Denton, Deus EX

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭OConnor

Killing all the Scientists and Female Civlians with the Flamethrower (NA-NA-NA-NA-NA-NA PAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLMMMMMMM)
    preeeeeeeetty much did if for me ..
    I'd post up some screenshots, but you'd be quite disturbed , so i decided against it..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭OConnor

(accidental double post, terribly sorry)

[This message has been edited by OConnor (edited 13-08-2001).]

Actually on the hong kong topic i solved that by accident... I was talking to the women (forgot her name) and i actually believed her so i was leaving but then i decided to take a look upstairs (find the knickers drawer biggrin.gif) and i accidently opened the door to the mj12 security gaurds i looked at them they looked at me then i said "OH $HIT!!" and dived out of the way gun in hand. Her maid is evil she attacks u when not looking. So i solved the puzzle by mistake not by some skill or dictective work. I should go back and try and do it properly. Actually alot of my actions in Deus ex were accidents. I killed The cyborg women by mining the doorway to the plane i though i was gonna be ambushed by NSF so i took precautions OOPS i did alot of mistakes which turned into great works of luck and skill

Advertisement