Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Severance : Blade Of Darkness...Help Please..

Options
  • 14-08-2001 1:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭

I just bought this game and its doing my head in quitting to desktop when I am killed (giving a message saying there is a visual c ++ problem or something) it wont let me do the tutorial without crashing and its crashes when I try to fire an arrow.

I have installed the 1.0.0.1 patch to no avail.

Please help...

PIII 500
    Soundblaster Live
    128Mb RAM
    Geforce 2 MX
    Running in d3d 1152xwhatever
    textures max
    game running smoothly when it does run, it just keeps crashing,

Scary

And then in a moment of absolute clarity he realised that there was nothing, not because everything had ceased to exist but rather that it had never been there to begin with.
    Free Your Mind.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭Megatron

Make sure that the Drive with your swap file has plenty of free space !!!!! otherwise you get the problems, i know as i've had the same problems once i cleards over 3 times the size of my swap files free on my drive it worked fine !!!!

No !!!!! I will crush you with my Bare hands.
    P.S. Avator fromerly know as Gamblor !!

Advertisement