Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anachronox

Options
  • 13-08-2001 6:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭

I'm pretty stuck at the moment, and I was wondering if any of you could help. In sender station the second time, how do you get down to the red light district. I go down the routubes to the room with the dead body but I can't find anyway to open the door or anywhere to use my worldskills. If you could help, I'd be much obliged.

btw Wasn't the bit where they were stranded in the shuttle after sunder blew up ****ing A. One of the funniest bits of a game I've ever seen.

If there's one thing I hate, it's people.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Examine the busted panel on the wall opposite the door with Dr. Bowman. You might need to use her special ability there, don't think so though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭DrunkLeprachaun

I tried, but It says something like "I could fix it, If I had more context..." I don't understand it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭Trev M

mmm sounds very complex

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

OK, if memory serves there should be a bit of paper on the floor or wall near the panel - use her skill on that, that should do the trick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Mills

It's definately what castor said, I remember that part pretty clearly. You'll like the red light district smile.gif

Great game all round, I'm just after completing hephastaus and loving every minute of it smile.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭DrunkLeprachaun

I've scoured every inch of those god forsaken tubes, but I can't find squat. Is it possible a bug causes it to be missing or something, because if I don't find it soon, I shall place my head through my monitor.

Advertisement