Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Im logging on as Bubbles

Options
  • 11-02-2003 4:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭

Why is it that I am logging on as Bubbles

It mostly happens when I dont refresh the Proxy server
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

prove it, then - post as him

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭strat

Originally posted by the Guru
    Why is it that I am logging on as Bubbles

It mostly happens when I dont refresh the Proxy server

bubbles did say on irc the other day that he logged in as you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Maybe you *are* Bubbles

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭Puck

Think the Guru probably just means that "Welcome bubbles" is on the index page when he comes to Boards. This is probably just cache on the proxy server, which is why it goes away when you refresh.

It happens all the time here in college (not for bubbles though, for someone else in TI)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭the Guru

Originally posted by Puck
    Think the Guru probably just means that "Welcome bubbles" is on the index page when he comes to Boards. This is probably just cache on the proxy server, which is why it goes away when you refresh.

It happens all the time here in college (not for bubbles though, for someone else in TI)

This could be the Reason if bubbles is on the same Proxy as me but this also happens at home
    bubbles did say on irc the other day that he logged in as you
    Thats strange.
    prove it, then - post as him
    ?.?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭bubbles

Don't worry Guru - we are moving offices this week and I won't be using the same network as yourself then... thankfully! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭daveJAM

I've logged in as Searrard, Swiss, Megasheep, pretty much anyone in WIT that uses boards. Never been able to post though. Except for the other day when I did it without realising. Twas some n00b, think it was his second post or something.
    Also the style is often all over the place. I go from page to page and it might change from normal to minimalist to cloud, etc, etc.

Advertisement