Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

microsorf word help

Options
  • 11-02-2003 6:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 933 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I have approx 1000 Word documents that are in various different language settings, US english, UK English, and Ireland English. They also have various different fonts for Heading 1 and heading2, the format of a table of contents, etc

I need to unify them so they are all the same standard.

I dont want to edit each one individually, as I will loose my hair :-)

Is there anyway I can automate the process or create a universal Template that they can all pick the changes from, or is writing a Word Basic application the only way I can do it?

And there is an address buried in the text in the documents that has changed, so I want to grab that text and update it as well.

And is there any tips on how I could do this within a Word Basic Application, or the above heading type changes etc.

cheers,

mooman_00

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 933 ✭✭✭mooman_00

that should be visual basic not word basic sorry bout that !!!!!!!!!

Advertisement