Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phantasy Star Online Version 2.0

Options
  • 15-08-2001 1:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭

I was going to buy this on GC as the idea really appeals to me so could any DC owners tell me if its good and why please?

What would chairs look like if your knees were backwards?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭orangerooster

wait till the gc is out in however long it will not be what ninty promised though remeber n64 itll still rock good but not ps2 good oh and metroid looks amazing but not devil may cry amazing

dont open ... that door- resident evil 1

i forgot to say many great mmorgs are out now on the pc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Yes, the point is that PSO isn't an MMORPG. Which is a GOOD thing.

PSO is fantastic. It's basically a Japanese RPG styled game, but done in online quests - you team up with three other players and take on an area, clearing it out to find new items etc. Simple? Yep, that simple - although the magic and weapons systems are neat, and the boss battles are very cool and add a whole new dimension to the whole experience.

The level of customisation you can do to your character is also impressive, with literally millions of possible character looks to create, and tons of basic classes. The graphics are beautiful too - and then there's your Mag, a little floating robotic/magical companion that evolves as you feed it items, and can end up looking VERY cool. My housemates mag at one stage looked like a pair of shining metal angel wings hanging down behind his shoulders...

Basically, it rules. And on the GC, it'll rule even more - better graphics, more classes etc...

ah i see i like the idea of mmorpgs and muds but you have to pay and im a little sceptical about using a credit card online

Advertisement