Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lacuna Coil - Heavy?

Options
  • 11-02-2003 8:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭

I downloaded "Falling" and "To Live is to Die" and was just wondering are all thier albums composed of a general mix of these kind of songs,
    lots of really beautiful singing, and kinda heavy songs with beautiful singing and another band member singing?

or do they have real heavy stuff where theyre both screaming? :D
    any recommendations on albums/songs?

what y'all think of em anyway?

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Yeah, I'd like to check some of their stuff out too. I've got those two exact songs. Sounds good as you said but I'd also like to hear some heavy stuff from them.

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭ThenComesDudley

Yea i dont know em all that good but one some songs theres others singin like on "Self Deception"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

No, definetly not heavy.

I'd say their albums "In A Reverie" and "Unleashed Memories" are the best.
    Their new one "Comalies" sucked pretty hard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭kingconor

Are they that Italian goth band? With the amazingly foxy lead singer?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭Oeneus

She is definately a bit foxy! :)

I downloaded a song called "To Myself I Turned" which got me interested in them. I then downloaded a couple of videos. One was "To Live Is To Hide" and the other was "Senzafine". And they both sucked. Mainly due to the male vocals. He couldn't sing for sh*t.

Since then I have downloaded a couple of songs which were pretty good, but have been put off by some really crap ones.

• Advertisement
Advertisement