Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My evil twin.

Options
  • 12-02-2003 12:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭

In a hilarious move, there is someone on this board who has taken the name 'the66electrrc' as opposed to my name.

I have only got around to writing this thread now as i was laughing so '****ing chuck up a load' hard at this act of wit and intelligence.

Please ignore any posts or you may up laughing so hard your shoulder bursts.

Michael
    66e

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

it's not just you, someone is doing it to a lot of people.....
    i fear i'm next.....
    but then again i am paranoid, but i see it as being prepared...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭the66electric

I wish i didn't find it SO funny. Because it is SO funny. It really is very very very very funny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 the66electrrc

Don't get angry....:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭Morn

I was very amused - I wonder is it a one-person show or is it a global conspiracy - for those of you who are worried about your identities being stolen, just go and register every possible variant of your name that you can think of - Quick, run, do it now!

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭Shorty

I was also quite amused, I mean, wit AND intelligence. On this board! At least we have Raggamuffin posting again. I was getting worried there, phew!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 332 ✭✭o sleep

66 Electric, The: i heard you in a coffee shop this morning (ie, i heard your band, not you personally). it was quite an odd experience ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 azrial

michael-hey we think someone has done it to me too!except they used my real name....how embarrassing...my twin isnt funny!!!I am off to read what your evil twin has to say!!!

Azrial, i'm frightened. But if i am evil, which i am, and i have a twin then he must be good, so it aint all that bad.

O sleep that is unusual. What coffee shop was it?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Ahahahaha. I'm not finding this amusing at all.

Palmic already thinks I'm weird because of someone posting under Sliverfish

WHICH is the name I use in the chat room AND on my email so they'd want to be very, very careful.

Grrrrrrrr. The wrath of the real Sliverfish is imminent.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Oh My God!!!

I'm an insane poster!!! FINALLY!!!!

See? I knew it was worth it to make a rare mid-week appearance. I shall do this more often, gigs permitting.

And HA! My impersonator is a cool newbie! How are they cool?!

• Advertisement

well i feel a little safer...
    i don't think people would want to copy me... i mean what would they say?

i shall defeat them with belle and Sebastian trivia!!!
    AAHH

Let us unite against this common foe.

We are the stars of track and field...

well:
    seeing other people at least thats what we say we are doin'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭Achille

ha!

At least its only happening to you on a messageboard.

Ive got a real life imposter! Some wierd arab guy calling himself Darno (y'see it looks identical to Damo to the untrained eye!), he's following me around, getting on my bus, reading over my shoulder, standing in the toilet cubicle with me, intercepting my cup of tea before i manage to drink it. I tell ya he's gone too far!!

:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 413 ✭✭karma kabbage

look don't painc, it'll be ok. The evil siamese twin is always the left one so all we have to do is see which twin is the evil left one, lock 'em up in the attic and feed 'em fish heads. Problem solved!

seriously though folks, what an amazing feat for these evil twins to achieve. absolutelutly ingenius, they'll go far in life. :rolleyes:

there is a new one.

my new favorite called THE BEGTETS who has claimed to be not only the lead singer the 66 electric but is also in dire need of singing lessons, no doubt a cruel hurtful jibe.

Keep em coming my cunning foe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭Ixidor

you poor people...
    the good news is that i'm not being copied!
    and once i'm happy that's all that really matters!

Advertisement