Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

sex

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

Originally posted by Beruthiel
    me thinks he requires a tank of it at this stage!

Don't be jealous. There's plenty mercie to go around WOO WOO

.logic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

Merc.... stop playing with the girls! :)

Girls... stop playing with Merc's tilt.

<< Fio >>

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,070 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Originally posted by smiles
    Merc.... stop playing with the girls! :)

Girls... stop playing with Merc's tilt.

<< Fio >>

whats a tilt :/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Originally posted by Tusky
    whats a tilt :/
    Something the girlies (and boyies) shouldn't be playing with on PI.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭Wolf

The best way to get any girl heated up and in the mood and this works on the tightest of girls to the point where they a grwoling "PUT IT IN!!!".

Firstly just start kissing, take your time and slow run your hands up and down her back going from deeper to softer kissing as you go. Gently start to run your hands over different areas of her body.

Still fully clothed. Run the very ends of your fingers over her knee, down the middle of her back and in particular her neck moving your hand around under her chin then brushing ever so gently over the top of her brests, but not touching them. Then again to the legs. Run a finger up and down the outside of her thigh gently tickling her just enough that she sivers a little. Then again taking ages about it, put you hand on the inside of her thigh. Run your hand on the inside of her knee and gradually run it up and then turning away again. Then after a while run your hand right the way up the inside of her leg then lightly dust past without touching and go back to other areas of the body. At this point kising her around the neck and above her chest. Then eventually after going for a few fakes slowly but gently begin to stroke and bush her pussy (very non comittedly) thro her jeans, dress, or what ever.

Now, we can start with the clothes. First, start up top. Start, kising just above her chest again still massaging her down stairs very gently, litening to her sounds and breathing will let you to know how hard/soft and fast/slow to go. Slowly start kising a lillte lower and gradually move what ever top she is wearing down a little, but without actually taking her breasts out. Run only the very smallest tip of your tounge over the top of her breasts and the slowly and carfully down the middle of her breasts trying your best not touch either breast. Now reamove the top (leaving bra on) and play your hands, trickling your fingers over her now bare stomach. Now we move down. Start to gently kiss her all over her stomach barely touching her at all and using your breath to blow gently all the time. Spend a long time at this and kiss her all over gently, still running your fingers here and there in the special places (ie down the small of her back, between her shoulder blade, the nape of her neck, in between her breasts,the inside of her thigh without touching her etc). While still kissing all over always try to keep a reasonable and varied amount of pressure and contact around her viginal area.
    Now we move on for the kill.

On one of your forrays in around her stomach kiss a bit lower and undo one or two buttons. Kiss and lick in around this area. Then go back kissing all over. Thry now gently and carfully licking her nipples a little under her bra (leaving the bra on usually make the girl feel a bit more relaxed I find tbh). Now go back down again and after doing this a few time take what ever she is wearing down stairs off and start to kiss in around her thighs and slowly start to move into the focus of our attention.

Im not going to go into detail about the actually cunny linguistics ;) of it all, but il give one tip and that is listen to the lady and also try to spend a reasonable amount of time outside, and oh yes your hands are still free as well use them all over her body and down there as well.

Now one last thing. Try your damdedest not to let her cum while you are down the and dont go for the sex. Try and act as if you could tease her all night and be perfectly happy.

This is just from personal exp and, but, I have had many a young lass say on the way home we arent "sleeping together" and have them beg for it at about 4 or 5 ish in the morning. If she is'nt dripping after the above then smething needs to be done professionaly. Well good luck to you all and happy hunting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭Typedef

[-UK-]Wolf

sweet
    Most erotic post evar!

muhahaha
    I have had many a young lass say on the way home we arent "sleeping together"

Hmm, I think one of my personal favorites is "come back to my place and stay the night... purely for convienance sake.... no sex involved... you can just kip the night in my bed .... as friends"

haha ha ha ha ha....

as if.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Kell

Originally posted by Typedef
    [-UK-]Wolf

sweet
    Most erotic post evar!

muhahaha

Nah- he just quoted it out of one of the back issues of Cosmo. [edit: bit too graphic << Fio >>]

Surely it wasnt that bad :( The origional was much better it doesnt make as much sense now :( Ah well. maybe I can show some of the lovely ladies the edited bits at the next beer bash ;)

Whens the next boards beer bash ? Any takers? :D

welllll....

/me grins a little

If I made that post a sticky and demanded that every man alive should read it.... well I think maybe the world would be a better place :)

<< Fio >>

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

that seems like a great idea :)

and that way it will be there for refence for mnth nay years to cum ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭DeadBankClerk

Originally posted by Typedef
    Look ralph, take some advice and go down on her, ok?

Dear god think of the fish!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭YoungNastyMan

Ralph get those legs at an obtuse angle :D

Duck down to her fury vending slot :(

insert tounge :p

If nothing happens dont worry :confused:

Taken ur index finger & work her hair beef curtains,Thats it
    :rolleyes:

Keep doing so till it feels like meat cooked in a microwave :o

Time to pull out the big gun, and wait for reaction :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭Caesar_Bojangle

Don't try and force it, you could rip your foreskin if she's not wet enough and you're trying to push your way in

I always thought that was an urban legend

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

The best advice I could give the first poster is to not listen to some of the posts.

It could just be a matter of time, hope it works out.

(I was going to say or in, but maybe I wont)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement

Originally posted by daveirl
    Definitely got to be!

sounds like it could be true, but most urban legends do in some way

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

its very very true, very sore and very disturbing.

that’s why I was wishing it wasn’t true

Originally posted by Kell
    [edit: bit too graphic << Fio >>]

A pants:mad:

Originally posted by Caesar_Bojangle
    I always thought that was an urban legend

It's not. Happened to a mate of mind. Honest! He was in pain for weeks.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 990 ✭✭✭lili

haha, it's pretty funny:D

first, you will know with experiences that finally men don't have to ask a lot, just they have to suggest...
    let the girl ask for it, take the time it needs for it but take it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭Typedef

muffy meet adolf.
    adolf eat muffy.

This sounds really sad, but something has just reminded me of my teenage days when some female friends were into Judy Bloom books. One of them was called "Forever" about a girl losing her cherry. I'll never forget the line one of my GF's showed me from the book where the girl gets down to it with the guy and he says "I'd like you to meet someone. This is Ralph"

"muffy meet Ralph, Ralph eat muffy"

LOL LOL LOL LOL, sorry all. Dont you just love laughing at your own jokes?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

bloody hell i remember that book. i was maybe 12 or 13 and it was the biggest pile of corn ever. and i was dying to read it cos of the whole 'getting down to it' in a book. but ralph just killed the romance for me. (never mnd the fact that it's a horrible name for a penis)(apologies to all people called ralph)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

IRC must be down again is it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭Gavin

Originally posted by Kali

Oh ?

Gav

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 927 ✭✭✭decob

Originally posted by Kali

personal experience ken?

I know two people that it happened too, one had to have an emergency circumcision, he somehow cut his foreskin with his fingernail and it ripped when he stuck it in her... needless to say we laughed at his stupidity.

Originally posted by decob
    personal experience ken?

he somehow cut his foreskin with his fingernail and it ripped when he stuck it in her...

Crosses legs and gets off the thread asap

It's not an urban legend.

<< Fio >>

welllll....

/me grins a little

If I made that post a sticky and demanded that every man alive should read it.... well I think maybe the world would be a better place :)

<< Fio >>

Yeah make it a sticky :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭Doodee

Well, if u ask me, you just need to make the night special for the girl.
    Surprise her by having the room filled with candles, the lights down low, some nice music being played very softly in the background, some scented candles.
    Dont just leap on her, if u've gone to that effort, offer her some wine out of an ice bucket (ice bucket can be used on Azezil afterwards :D ) Kis her softly, dont rush it, offer her a massage, just be gentil, dont let her feel threatened or intimidated, build up her trust in you, and just generally wow her off her feet.

thats what i'd do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 990 ✭✭✭lili

sound a good program to my ears:)
    does that work anytime?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

Forget about pussyfooting around, show her who the alpha male is.

.logic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭Clintons Cat

Forget the lotions,potions,and the box of toys,
    If a girl is aprehensive or self consious about having sex, no ammount of fiddling down below is going help,

Have you Tried talking to her?

Have you told her how much she means to you,and that you would never do any thing to hurt her,and that you want her first time to be special?

You have?I hope you were being sincere?...Good lad

Ok having talked with her,and assertained that she really wants to have sex with you.

its time to consider the nitty gritty of the down and dirty...

The best position would be with her on top so she can control the tempo and depth of penetration,that way she will feel more comfortable and in control.
    With her on top
    place the tip of your glans against her clitoris,so the length of your shaft runs along the length of her labia
    Ok once you are in this position,which should be fairly pleasurable for both of you,kiss and caress her erogenous whatsits,nipples neck ect
    Then slowly and gently make a circular grinding motion with your hips,whilst continuing to kiss and caress her,use a hand to guide her hips to follow the movement, occasionally vary the direction or switch to a gentle side ways motion and slight undulating pelvic thrusts
    you should find nature will take its course.If she really isnt ready or comfortable,then dont press the issue back right off and do something she is comfortable with.even if its just kissing and cuddling
    It is Important do not attempt to force penetration,If you do so there might be an involuntary tightening of the vaginal muscles which could be very painful for both of you,
    Take it slowly until full penetration is achieved,consider letting it rest there momentarily until she grows accostomed to the sensation.Make no sudden or forceful movements,build the tempo slowly and gradually,as you do so take note of her reactions,changes in breathing,etc that way you will begin to work out what is most pleasurable for her and what works and what doesnt.

good luck and have fun

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Originally posted by logic1
    Forget about pussyfooting around, show her who the alpha male is.

Thats how you get restraining orders.

Women love it when you buy Winters whatever he wants too. And Doodee who would have known, you the sentimental one .:confused: And it tkes more then ice and you know it

Advertisement