Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Luke Slater

• 12-02-2003 11:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭

for those of you that went to the redbox last saturday, what did you think? have to say it was a class night. though slater was f**kin deadly, to go with the excellent atmosphere that was back there!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Worst night ever. Robbie Butler was giving a better show than Slater ffs.

He's gone soft and the redbox is a ****hole.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭bazza1981

thought robbie played a great set, but lsater was even better! your the first person i've heard say it was ****e!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭Hugs-E

I thought Robbie was on top form on Saturday night !

The best I've seen him play in a long time.

And for Luke Salter what can I say that hasn't already been said, he was excellent, better then the last time around.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭Lisa_Lavish

tis very mixed opinions sbt slater...he played a much better setb in mono last july&the atmosphere yes was gr8 but nothin in comparison 2 andy cato the weekend afterwards!!he ripped the place apart!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 x2dz

went to andy cato friday night,had a very good time.
    supporting djs wernt worth a **** tho.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭Lisa_Lavish

he was savage!!!!il never miss nethin from groove armada again!!!wud luv 2 c dem live as they were supposed 2 b top notch at witness but never really go 2 dose festivals with rock stuff 2!!!not arsed!!!

Advertisement