Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LOTR board scary!!!!

Options
  • 12-02-2003 12:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 933 ✭✭✭

I made a post on the lotr board and no i cant get back on i dont think it was offensive and its the only message board i cant get on??? any help im only a newbie this has nothing to do with horror although there was this guy on the bus this mornin and man he was scary, you know the type dressed all in old raggedy dark green clothes forehead like that of the missing link, a deep breather who constantly stares at you and off course a large bloodstained axe...it could have been a briefcase i was very drousy

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

mooman you're on target for a complete banning. (Actually I had banned your account yesterday but on examination of your other posts I decided you deserved another chance.)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

mooman that ring muppetry is Blasphemous.... When the people who run this site tend to be LOTR fans then its also dangerous. I think you got a little carried away watching the MTV awards spoof and decided to plagiarise a little.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 933 ✭✭✭mooman_00

sorry guys still gettin used to the place i dont mean to upset anyone

dont get me wrong i loved lord of the rings( the books not the films) granted its only within the past year that i read them and im far from a die hard fan, but im only tryin to have a lite hearted laugh so please give my stupidity a break or just ignore it but taking offence to it is a different story, and speaking of taking offence i dont watch mtv ever its not my thing

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I was about to ban you until I saw clouds post.

Look, its about civility. Be civil and you'll get on ok.

The LOTR post was moronic.

DeV.

ok point noted, im not gonna defend myself any longer i am a moron if i do get kicked it'll be for the good of everyone else thanks for lettin me stay

p.s. if anyone wants to hate mail me outside these forums mailto mooman_00@yahoo.co.uk ill be glad of the correspondance

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

yer not banned... just dont be a moron again.

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Mooman, behave yourself.

Only psychos hang out on the horror board, and we know where you live. Beware.

Advertisement