Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What pubs in Limerick do you guys frequent?

Options
  • 12-02-2003 1:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭

I was mainly sticking around the Old Quarter, Nancy's and Smyth's area but since Pier 1 opened I've moved on a bit.

Is there anywhere with decent live bands these days apart from Dolan's of course.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭bucks73

I tend to go to any of the following:
    Claws, Nancys, Pier One, Breens, Mickey Martins, Corner Flag, Tom Collins.

BTW Peter Clohessy is opening a new place around the corner from the original. Next to the Howleys Quay car park exit. Apparently it is going to be called Claws and he is the major partner.

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭John2002

Originally posted by bucks73
    BTW Peter Clohessy is opening a new place around the corner from the original. Next to the Howleys Quay car park exit. Apparently it is going to be called Claws and he is the major partner.

That's interesting. Did he not open another pub out Raheen direction recently too? Maybe I'm dreaming.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭bucks73

No, his brother owns that one. Its in Ballycummin village.

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭angeleyes

As I live in Boher we go Hanlys or sometimes Pa McGraths and if we want a really quite drink we go to O'Neills. Its great living 3 mins from the pubs as we can walk down and stagger home.

angeleyes!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭Samara

One of my mates were in Claws last week, says it's pretty cool in there!!

I haven't been to Pier 1 yet or The Bank, mostly go to Clohessy's, The High Stool for a few metal/punk/ska bands, Nancy's, The Savoy Bar often have some pretty good bands there too.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 48 not a sausage

the alvin purple experience play in nevada smiths some sundays..
    they can be fun if you are pretty wasted, there are'nt that many pubs in limerick that have live music, apart from diddly dooo tripe

Advertisement