Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PlayerOfGames.com

Options
  • 16-08-2001 1:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 897 ✭✭✭

We are now live with a new design, dedicated staff and loads of enthusiasm. Please visit regularly as we build up the new approach for this amazing non-commerical games website for Irish gamers.

Anyone out there interested in working on POG, please contact me at john@playerofgames.com. Theres alot of kudos to be had, are you a player of games?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Its such a nice site and such nice staff .....go on check it out u know u wanna
    www.playerofgames.com

Now this is a games site!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Belisarius

Very nice , and its excellent to see your working on your back log of reviews , Pld smile.gif

The Man From Delmonte , He Say "Yes"

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Well if u where one that looked at pog more often u would see it was old content so gee u seen that we dont have loads of games to review yet smile.gif

Are you a Player of Games?

• Registered Users Posts: 897 ✭✭✭Greenbean

Yes its true, many of the games are aged and old, but I deemed it valuable to keep record of all previous reviews. Needless to say we were not going to start a site with ton's of reviews already done - we will do what them as they come our way.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭.ak

Pretty nifty site guys... But er, it needs some l33t0r Dark0r-Angel0r Graphics0r©.

Keep up the good work...

-Dark-Would-Die-if-he-Had-No-0-Key-Angel-

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Nice one, will keep watching, may even contribute if I'm bored and have a couple of hours to spare playing games and stuff. smile.gif

Al.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Asuka

Site looks good! Keep it up smile.gif

A

• Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭nanook

Actually i have checked it out, it aint too bad, slight resemblence of boards but hey perfection is always replicated but never perfected.
    Player of games is a good site keep up the good work lads who ever you all may be *wink nudge nudge*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭Bob the Unlucky Octopus

Yes, POG is now live- watch the news section and columns for interviews and updates on the action from the USNGC LAN event (held in Seattle this year). Plus news, reviews and release dates- as soon as we can get off our lazy asses and down to doing it smile.gif

Bob the Unlucky Octopus

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

'stuff - that logo at the top looks like something off a tombstone though...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 820 ✭✭✭Diabolus

Nice site.
    Who made it?
    So ya gonna review all games?
    I might keep lookin at it.
    Put lot sof stuff up bout MAX PAYNE and i will visit every day!

C ya.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭Snaga

Nice one guys, the new look is cool and with the staff youve got you should be able to make the site something great.

Oh and like the php work paul wink.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭[DnC]Mr.Tickle

I give this my full support and backing!

<insert signarture here>

-Tickle

And yes crash0r i want the fiver!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

Excellent layout.

Your newsletter link seems to be broken smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Swifty

Loveleh site.. keep up the good work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭orangerooster

love the site good layout keep up the execellent work

dont open ... that door- resident evil 1

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭Ronin

The link ins't broken its just not working..the site is still in constant development and will probably be for the next few months..

But everything will come together in the end smile.gif..

Ro

Advertisement