Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Windor Car Auction

Options
  • 12-02-2003 4:09pm
    Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Anyone ever buy from them?

Any good, recommendations on buying there.

Anything at all welcome

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭thegills

Read all about the auction rules here Winsdor AuctionsBasically you get what you see, they don't stand over any car or offer guarantee. You can view the cars before the auction, I think yoy can bring a mechanic who is allowed to start the car and check the engine.

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Kaskade

ive bought a couple of cars there all good but some serious crap does go through it . This was when they were in tallaght m but ive heard they moved to ashbourne and the cars go behind a screen????

Anyhow one of the cars i bought there for my own use i didnt really like it was a fiat brava with 16000 miles which was 3 years old at the time it cost me IR£2800 and when i traded it into a dealer he gave me £4500 for the car which i found amazing.

Its fairly nerve wrecking if your a private buyer coz a lot of the other people there are dealers buy a heap of cars and they just scratch there ass and its a bid, If your weary of bidding on someone watch the reaction of the mechanics and dealers in the crowd if their chasing the car its most likely good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭Bo Duke

I`ve sat in on loads of the Auctions in Ashbourne.Seeing what they are like as I`m aiming at buying in the next month.One thing to to remember.If its too good to be true then theres a catch.Watch out for the dealers.They are fu ckers.Go on Wednesday Less crap less people

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭Mailman

Sign up for the monthly results and bi-weekly auction catalogues to get an idea of what is on offer and what they made at their web site www.wca.ie
    Selling through the auction is not an option the prices are too low and the commission to high but bargains can be picked up as a buyer.

Advertisement