Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Conflict

• 12-02-2003 6:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭

Right, the story so far:
    Kharn is still another cheesypuffs eldar player, maybe using something from craftwerk eldar booook!
    I chalange ya to a fight at Conflict in Dublin-9/3/3- you can stay with me and Tom, were just around the corner- can you get permission to go to the big smoke fer this?
    Me and Sean(yip that mad snowboarding junkie from last march) will be there as will some of our udder mates.(real ones, I swear)
    Hope to see you there(or has the boss booked that weekend for you already?)
    GW said that they may change the numbering for the event if more tickets are not sold.
    So We were looking for a place for all of us to meet and play, here it is -"Conflict"
    see you there.
    And before I get accused of woking inn GW, )they have a standard to employ people-shocking!) I don't

DotC

cheesypuffs

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Right .. I've got me ticket sorted! :D

I'll be there to bludegeon you all to death with your own shoelaces :D

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭banbutcher

ohh sounds like a challange let us know how it goes!!

Everyone going to Conflict tomorrow as a player .. good luck! Anyone else just spectating .. see ye there!

My space wolves'll be making b*tches of you all! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭Karma

Well, that was interesting-ConF*$Kup more like it...-me bitter? no...
    will rant later

Anyone find out the final scores for the tournament?
    the website is only showing results after round two?
    WTF?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

Will some one post the results.

Conflict Results

let down by painting again :(

:eek:

13th

Jaysus!! I was closer to the top of the table than I thought :D(in every aspect of the points)

I would have been inside the top 10 had all my miniatures bases been 'flocked'

gahhhhhhhhhhhhh

so close :)

And the gits spelt my surname wrong!

would have been up higher (20th) as well-if I waited & watch my oponents fill in thier results after each game ... :( lost out on painting and character?)-typical, at the GT last year a friend who has a amazing painted Sisters army got the same painting score as me-mine we not up to a good standard-3/ colours and based. His were well detailed and a few amazing exceptions and conversions- NO LOGIC!

oh well, currently painting up the army(finishing detail for this years GT and painting up that lovely new predator Ani.

second best general-(53pts) blows me own trumpet!!

Anyone up fer a game???

JameZ, game on friday???

DotC

Advertisement