Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

World gone mad...

Options
  • 22-08-2001 10:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭

Taken from PC Zone:

"David Beckham's constantly changing hairstyle has created a unique problem for boffins working on a new game based around the England and Manchester United star. Liverpool-based Rage Software is developing David Beckham Soccer, and progress has been thrown into turmoil by his latest mohican style, which is almost certain to be modified in the near future. Concerned the game would look out of date, Rage has revealed it is considering the idea of releasing a patch that will update his barnet as and when necessary. World gone mad."

Indeed.... rolleyes.gif

Life sucks, but does it swallow?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

tell them to write the game so his hair just changes every so often to some other permutation of n%Bald head + 100-n%hairy head, and then Beckham would be out of fashion every time the game changed, that's about the most thinking he does anyway, 'ummm what way will i shave my head now, so that I can stay in the papers?' tongue.gif

[This message has been edited by seamus (edited 22-08-2001).]

Advertisement