Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disclamer - Yes i'm from Limerick

Options
  • 12-02-2003 7:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34

Sorry in advance but i know that this is old and dodgy but i think it's funny.

Rescuers on the scene have issued the following statement.

"The poilet and Co-Poilet escaped with minor injuries however everyone else on the plane has sadly perished. The death toll is at 156 and is expected to rise as efforts continue."

_________________________:o

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 722 ✭✭✭Drunk pirate

Allready posted. sheesh...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Raptor666

I make no apologies. I simply didn't see it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 495 ✭✭Beëlzebooze

Raptor,

it seems some people are intent on trolling the humour boards just so they can post messages like"I allready knew that one" or "allready been posted before".

These people seem to think it makes them cool, or could even spoil the post for you, if they say that they heard the joke before you did.

oh.. and what do you call a Limerick woman who has has seven or more abortions?

A crime prevention officer!

Advertisement