Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RTCW Enemy Territory Cancelled

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,377 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

It's not like rtcw single player was good to begin with. Thank god it's cancelled otherwise it would be another dull fps to waste my money on. Like Unreal 2.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

I liked RTCW SP and some of the custom SP maps are quite good.
    I was looking forward to SP as the plans the dev team had with team based combat controlled in the heat of battle looked good.

Oh well back to www.rtcwfiles.cu.uk for more SP maps .

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

i never really got into rtcw although some of the ai was good, too good in some cases. damn those little bastards with the shields.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

RTCW SP was fluping great. A bit short, but really very good.

Never bothered with the multiplayer... I'm sure its great fun being a Medic or an Engineer or whatever... but it's no substitute for a Quake2 railgun..... back in the day, like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 295 ✭✭Tails

Well they better add bot support, leaving it out to start with was just ridiculous IMO.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

rtcw had one of the best sp modes out of all the quake3 ta engine games, the stealth missions were complete pants but the rest was a laugh.
    never got into the multiplayer (i would've if it had bots)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

SHould check out some of the custom made Sp maps some are awesome the things mappers can do with their set of source tools.

get AWW on www.rtcwfiles.co.uk 4 maps in one unique non RTCW story excellent mapping and great story.

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

arrrrgh...
    i really need to get these cd burners working in college:(

Advertisement