Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

password 12/02/03

Options
  • 12-02-2003 9:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭

sorry for the late post,

password is prettyflowers

see ya there

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Did the server just crash trying to load the next module? Anyway nuff for me for tonight? see you all monday

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Squall

Yup crashed alright. Twas a good laugh. Did a bit better tonight, besides getting stuck in that dissaperaing thing with Zzap. Wish i could make it mondays, ahh well till nxt wednesday lads.

Hey maybe you can tell me... I destroyed that device in an attempt to get you out.. there was a massive lag before i had to go and restart my computers and reconnect.. when i got back you were both out... Did you both get out when i destroyed it? Or was it some other way?

• Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭BattlingCheese

We talked to a NPC who teleported the whole party to a specific location.

Ah well it seemed like a good idea at the time... I had tried to stop destroying it and thought i had but then it just blew up.. the damn lag meant there had been another shot i did not see for a few mins after it happened.

• Advertisement
Advertisement