Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New nordie posters

Options
  • 12-02-2003 10:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭Mr_Roger_Bongos

most of us are at the same school, stmarys in magherafelt, therefore the intimate knowledge of brysons, manakin and teh best town (cookstown) in the area.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭pauldeehan

I think however that us all knowing each other is not entirely a good thing. In that all the newbie posters will not shut the **** up. Mercury_Tilt do us a favour and close posts when it looks like spamming is setting in among Sterile Fish, Roger_Bongos, et al.

MUHA paul, u didnt realise that iwas sittin beside while you were posting, therfore i will now slap you for your insolence. Muha teh benefits of going to school with other posters!

I did actaully punch him, even if it was a bit weak! HEY the guy does french with me, we have to stick together!

Hey terry.
    How bout YOU SHUT UP!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 408 ✭✭Chada

lol, another quality thread :p
    Mercury_Tilt do us a favour and close posts when it looks like spamming is setting in among Sterile Fish, Roger_Bongos, et al.

i say no more :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

• Registered Users Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Johnny_the_fox

.... I dont mind the talk people....

but less of the funny business

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Arkan

the crowd sings - 'johnny .. johnny for the presidency of ireland' clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap - there's only 1 johnny - de dohnnaha do devlin - copyright chada 2000

lads what about an award for chada 10/10 for his impartialness, danny o danny wa hey! dans our man - if he can't do it no -one can!

FS DAN! i am getting really sick of your know it all admin posts! YOU spend about as much ****in time postin to say how foolish i am, than i do posting! So what if i post alot? Jesus its only for a laugh! Im not puttin my post details on my ucas form (which i realise has been sent away)!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

/me waves to MercT and reminisces of ye oldene dayes!

/me then runs away quickly.

well said jim, chada lighten up!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement